Saturday, July 12, 2014

Slime!

 The other day we made slime.  It was the first time I have ever made it, it has been on my to do list for a while.  The kids really loved it and so did I.  They liked to stretch it, bounce it, flatten it, but most of all they liked to make tooting noises with it in a cup.  I totally remember doing that with GAK when I was little.  The kids were just giggling and giggling.  It was funny.


 Zac kept telling me to take pictures of his long snakes.

 Cheese!

 Then Sadie made this really long skinny snake.  

 Another one for Zac.  We will definitely be making this again!

Then after the slime, we went to the mall to check out the Lego store.  It was so fun!  The kids loved it and so did I!  We found these candy machines and I happen to have some quarters in my purse so they were in heaven.  They also checked all of the other candy machines to see if there were any leftover candies in them...and they totally scored!  There was candy in several of them! Lucky ducks!

No comments: