Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy birthday to Rob!!!

Yes I realize this is about 3 weeks late, but better late than never right?  I am trying to get all caught up on the blog before the baby comes.  :)

Rob got back from the fathers and sons camp out around noon or a little after.  All morning, the girls and I were decorating, baking a cake and wrapping presents for Rob.  It was fun.  We invited Rob's family over for dinner and cake and ice cream.  When they got to our place the kids were excited to show them our new toys...
 
 Legos!  I got these on a yard sale website thing for a really good deal.  So. Many. Legos.  But the kids love them!  And Rob and his brothers sat here and built lego stuff for about an hour I think.  ha ha.  It was fun to watch.  

 Luke was the rule enforcer...he reminded the kids of all the rules of legos.  And apparently Emery found a comfy spot on his shoulders.  I think it is funny that she was folding her arms.  

 Then Rob gave Luke a back rub while Sadie sat on his shoulders.  

 Here is the cake that Emery and Sadie and I made.  It was yummy.

 Getting ready to blow out the candles.

 Zac helped Rob light the candles.  

And I think he blew them all out in one breath.  I can't remember.  

It was a fun birthday.  He is 33!  He is such a good dad and husband.  And lately since I am largely pregnant, he pretty much does everything around the house.  He cleans up after dinner, gives the kids baths, plays with the kids when he gets home from work so I can have a break, cleans up, takes out the garbage, does garden work, and on top of all that, he makes time to give me a foot massage almost every night!  i love him! 

No comments: