Sunday, August 16, 2015

Oregon- Tuesday

I guess I should finish posting about our trip to Oregon. I'm starting to forget what we did even using the pictures to help!  On Tuesday we had a fun water fight out in the backyard. It was a hot day so it was fun to get wet.  The water was SO COLD.  I did the slip and slide twice but decided it was too bumpy so I was done.  The kids had a blast though.

This was the water free zone. 

I love this picture because Taylor looks like she is about to peg Luke with that water balloon!

And this one is funny because Matt is totally getting Rob.  

Here is Rob's perfect slide on the slip and slide.  I think Taylor was in charge of the hose so she was making sure he was nice and wet.  ha ha

Riley played with the bucket under the tent.  She had fun.

It was so fun to have the cousins around.  Sadie and Wyatt played this game by themselves for a good while.  :)

No comments: