Saturday, January 14, 2012

6 Weeks

I wish I could take a picture right now...Rob, Emery and Sadie are all asleep on our bed. It is adorable. But I don't want to wake them up...so I won't.

Anyway, Emery turned six weeks old last Thursday. Can you believe it? Crazy because it seems like she has been with us forever, but not at the same time. She is such a good little baby. She sleeps great as long as you are holding her, but is getting better at sleeping in her bed...especially at night. Apparently she laughed today. Figures she would do that after I handed her over to Rob...I missed it, but Rob said she was smiling and making laughing noises. So cute!

She is almost grown out of her 0-3 month clothes (newborns no longer fit!) so I had to get some 3-6 month clothes out for her. THey are in the washer right now...but most of them are just onsies...I may have to invest in some pants and some more footed jammies since that is ALL she wears. I did put her in a dress once, but it is too much of a hassle.

We love her so much and Sadie and Zac are such great older siblings.



I don't have hardly any pictures of Emery by herself. I need to work on that! But here is older sister Sadie holding her...she loves to hold Emery!


Emery wide awake.

I love this outfit. She looks like a candy cane!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Isn't she growing right up? How cute and little Sadie right being such a big help

Liz said...

What a pretty little girl. Sounds like you are adjusting to 3 kids really well. That was a big adjustment for us. I'll let you know how 4 kids are after March when our little rascal comes.