Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beauty pageants here we come!

So I have recently watched a few episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras (thank you netflix). That show is just ridiculous if you ask me...I can't believe that 7 month old girls compete in beauty pageants. Anyway, I love Wednesdays because Sadie has dance class. I love taking her to dance class, but I also love it when her friend's mom takes her because she usually invites Sadie over to play after class. And Sadie LOVES it.

So today was one of those days. At around 4:15, I saw that Sadie was walking up to the door and went out to greet her. My friend said "You're never going to let her come over again!" ha ha. This is what I saw:

Let's get a closer look shall we??


Nice huh? My friend has 4 daughters and they also had a few friends over so the older girls put makeup and nail polish on Sadie. Sadie loved every minute of it. She didn't even want to take a bath tonight because she didn't want her makeup to come off. ha ha.

Thanks LeeAnn for letting Sadie come over and play. She loves it!

Anyway, I love Sadie. Here is a video for you all to enjoy. (I love how she keeps her lips very still while she talks so she doesn't mess up her lipstick. So funny!)



3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Who was that lady on the show with Drew Carey show? Do I see a resemblance here? Totally possible.

lindsy said...

too cute :)

Shirl and Bill said...

I've got to watch that toddlers thing. I've seen ads. But of course Sadie is cuter than any of them!