Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Three kids

So far, I have been living the life. I haven't really had to take care of three kids "by myself" for longer than a few hours because my mom was here, then Rob had some days off of work, then My dad came. But he leaves tomorrow... so tomorrow is the first day completely on my own with three kids. I am excited and nervous. Emery has been sleeping really well these past few days, but that is only because someone has been holding her while she has been sleeping. :) Let's just say I have been extremely grateful for all the help!

Anyway, lets hope that tomorrow and the weeks to come will go well!


My three adorable kiddos. Doesn't Zac look huge??


Cute little Emery with my handsome husband!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Cute kids...Zac looks like almost as tall as Sadie!