Friday, January 13, 2012

First snow of the year

This actually happened last Saturday, but I am just getting around to blogging about it. We woke up to snow last Saturday. It was great. The kids were so excited, so we went upstairs, ate breakfast and got our snow clothes on right away so the snow wouldn't melt before we had the chance to play in it. It was great packing snow and it wasn't very cold outside so it was a lot of fun. We stayed out for a while and the kids and I had a blast! Here are some pictures.


Zac showing me the snow...and he tried to throw it at me too but it mostly stuck to his mittens.


A big snowball that we made in the backyard. And by we I mean I made it and it was really tiring!


Cute Sadie. She is at such a fun age when it comes to playing in the snow.



Our snowman. It lasted about 10 seconds after I took this picture. The kids knocked it over. Ha.


No comments: