Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's always fun when Grandpa comes

The kids have loved having grandpa around this week. Zac keeps tabs on where he is all the time and loves to do things with him. Today, they cleaned out my dad's truck. It was pretty cute so I had to go take a picture.

Also, my dad spent a lot of time holding Emery while she slept, so I got to hang out with the older two. We went outside because it was so warm outside. It was fun to be outside, and I got to clear a bunch of cardboard boxes out of the garage to be thrown away. Then the kids came over and decided to make a "house".


Pretty creative.


Sadie rode on the turtle.


Zac "rode" on Sadie's bike. Notice he isn't even wearing a jacket. Crazy!


Zac helping grandpa. He looks pretty good in a truck huh?


My view from the window. So cute!

No comments: