Monday, January 2, 2012

First post of 2012...

I haven't really made my New Year's resolutions yet, but I know that one is to blog more often. I am going to start printing these blogs into books at the end of every year to keep for a family journal type thing, so I need to start taking more pictures and blogging more. Here are some random pictures from the past couple weeks.



This is a shirt that I made for Rob for Christmas. Every day when he comes home from work, he lays down on his back and the kids run and jump on him like he is playground equipment. Then he turns over on his tummy and they do the same thing to his back. Now, they can play cars on his back and give him a little massage while he gets some rest. Win win. Check out my pinterest board to see where I got the tutorial.


It's a hit!!


I got this brand new, never used front pack at a garage sale over the summer for one dollar. Emery loves to hang out in it and I love it because I can get stuff done!


Zac in his Christmas jammies. So funny and cute! He looks like a little candy cane!


This is what Emery did while we opened gifts on Christmas. She is such a good little baby.

On a completely unrelated note...we went and fed the ducks today. It was such a nice day...I can't believe the weather. We haven't really had any snow this winter yet. And the other day it got up to 60 degrees. I'm not complaining though! :)

4 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Seems like I heard some gals in our ward talking about making the books from blogs. That's a great idea.
Loved the pictures. Blogs are my favorite thing first thing in the morning.

Katie said...

That is awesome that you made that shirt for Rob. I pinned the same thing for Scott but haven't made it yet. Funny that so many of our husbands do the same thing--come home from work and lay on the floor as our kids jump and play on them!
Love it!
Congrats on another girl!

Bethany said...

It has been unusually warm and snowless here as well. I hope you stick to your new year's blogging goal. I like to read about what you are up to.

Rebekah Byron said...

You are teeny tiny for just having a baby. Geesh. :) You guys are a cute family.